Premium Ladder Included valued at $69.00
Invest in the best - BERG CHAMPION trampoline.
- 10 Year Warranty (extended to 13 years when registered within 3 months of purchase) more warranty information here.
BUILT TO LAST FRAME
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel (42mm diameter, 2mm thick) a BERG CHAMPION lasts for years.
- The steel is first treated, galvanised and powder coated. No corners are cut to ensure the welds and hardware are as best they can be.
- The steel brackets that attach the safety poles to the main frame are heavy duty and professionally fabricated. Cupping the main frame they are fixed with 13mm lock bolts. Once fixed into position this bracket will never move, keeping your child safe inside the trampoline.
OWN THE BEST BOUNCING TRAMPOLINE IN NZ
- BERG's Patented AirFlow jump mat creates higher jumps, less resistence & easy on body joints.
- BERG is the only Trampoline in the market to install Gold TwinSprings.
- Best jumping area increases by 30-50% depending on the trampoline size.
NUMBER 1 IN SAFETY & PROTECTION
- A self-closing entrance.
- The safety net is installed to the outer edges of the trampoline increasing the play area inside the trampoline, this also stops children running around the outside edge where they could slip and fall.
- Fine UV rated net mesh ensures your kids precious fingers, even teeth or clothes are not caught.
- The upper edge of the safety net is supported by a reinforced circular fibreglass rod, this ensures the net is always nice and firm and never collapses.
- The strongest and safest net poles in NZ. The steel is sleeved into a thick protective foam, and then outer PVC sock to provide extra safety.
HEAVY DUTY PROTECTIVE EDGE
- Robust and extremely UV-resistant protective edge is not only heavy duty to ensure many years of use.
- The protective edge is 380mm wide and the dense foam insert 30mm thick.
- A selected amount of breathing holes are punched into the underside of the edge to reduce moisture retention and water logging. This stops the likelihood of your protective edge degrading from the inside.